Dine In or Take It To Go!
Nachos - $10
Buffalo chicken | Bacon | Blu cheese | Green peppers | Green onion
BBQ Carnitas | Pineapple salsa | Green peppers | Green onion | Cilantro
Housemade Spent Grain Breadsticks with LT Beer Mustard - $8
Dos Quesadilla - $9
A 2 large flour tortillas folded in half and filled with each of the following:
- Chicken Caesar - Chicken, cheese blend, parm, bacon, green. pepper with a side of Caesar dressing
- BBQ Carnitas - Carnitas, cheese blend, bbq sauce, green onion
- Veggie - Cheese blend, green onion, green pepper, and pineapple salsa
Cheese Pizza - $7
8" flatbread crust, your choice of garlic oil or housemade pizza sauce, and a blend of cheeses
Specialty Pizza - $8
8" flatbread crust, your choice of garlic oil or housemade pizza sauce, and a blend of cheeses, and one of the following:
- Buffalo Chicken
Rice Bowl - $8
Choose from white of blackbean rice with your choice of topping:
- BBQ - chicken or carnitas, cheese, bbq sauce, pineapple salsa, green pepper, green onion, bacon
- Latin Chicken- sour cream, lettuce, green onion
Chips & Pineapple Salsa - $6
The salsa you rave about from the Tacos, but this time front and center
Grilled Cheese - $8
Thick cut artisan white bread, cheddar and american cheeses, bacon, and guac. Choice of rice or chips.
The Firehouse - $10
Pork or chicken, sweet and juicy, on a pretzel bun with a coleslaw topper. Choice of rice or chips.
Blackberry Serrano Wrap - $10
Chicken, fresh mozzarella, blackberry sauce, mayo, green peppers and onions, and lettuce. Can be warmed on a panini press or cold. Choice of rice or chips
Chicken or Carnitas Tacos - $8
2 soft shell flour tortillas with your choice of meat topped with cheese, pineapple salsa, and lettuce
Nathan's Famous Hot Dogs - $7
2 steamed dogs on brioche rolls, melted cheese, and LT beer mustard. Choice of chips or rice
Kids meal - $5
Your choice of the following, served with chips and a Hoodsie Cup
- Hot dog
- Cheese quesadilla
- Grilled cheese
Beer Ice Cream - $4
Small batches! Flavors change as they run out. Pints and larger available to order.
Ice Cream Float - $10
Choose a beer and put a scoop of your favorite offered ice cream right on top!
Hoodsie Cup - $1
Want Beer Ice Cream, but have the kids? Have your treat, and they can have theirs!
- Scotch Ale - Aromatic malts and classic hops for the style.
- Honey Citra Ale (formerly Citra 2.0) - Honey malt provide a great mellow sweetness to balance the tropical Citra punch so many have come to enjoy.
- Jalapeno Cream Ale - Pounds of roasted peppers bring a kick.
- Grapefruit Bomb DIPA - 4 of the industry's favorite hops grace this tasty summer double IPA.
- Cherry Kettle Sour - So drinkable and perfect for the season, the 42 pounds of cherry puree add great color to the best sour we've made yet.
- Fruit Punch DNEIPA Milkshake - Tropical, juicy, and amazing.
- Harvest Hefe - Cinnamon and nutmeg were added to the boil and paired well with the notes of banana and clove released during fermentation. Great transitional wheat beer to get you ready for Fall.
- Abbey Ale - Our take on a belgian strong with notes similar to a tripel.
- South Border Lager - Corn and Munich malts accent this crushable summer lager paired with citrusy hops.
- Watermelon Ale - Wheat and watermelon pair well together.
- FrankenStout - Chocolate malt and wheat make for a tasty treat.
- Dark Therapy Imperial Stout - The roast you expect from a Russian Imperial, matched with the hop-forward fruit from an American-style stout.
- *GUEST TAP* Downeast Cider - Original blend.
- Black IPA - No acrid roast that you may find in some, but hop-forward.
- Idaho Gem Pale Ale - A single-hopped ale that starts dry, transitions to a bit of malty sweetness, and finishes with a tasty hop pop.
- *GUEST TAP* Oskar Blues Lime Seltzer - It's all the craze! Come see what Oskar has to offer.
Hours of Operation
Located in Nashua's historic Central Firehouse, this building has seen a hundred years of active fire service and been a gathering place since 1870. Visit today!
14 Court St. Unit B, Nashua, NH 03060
Monday/Tuesday - CLOSED
Wednesday - 12p-9p
Thursday - 12p-10p
Friday/Saturday - 12p-11p
Sunday - 12-7p
Not 21? Designated driver? Don't let the lack of ethanol deter you from liquid refreshment! We have a variety of beverages for your enjoyment. Combined with laughter, this can be the prescription that trumps all others.
Enjoyed responsibly, our adult (21+) beverages mixed with laughter, smiles, and community is just what the doctor ordered! Expect to see many of the mainstream style offerings you are accustomed to including domestic and imported ales, sours, and hybrid beers, but the name of the game is CRAFT BREWING! New flavor combinations with a little help from 3 of our favorite therapists: Grains, Hops, & Yeast.
Not into beer? We also have cider, and red and white wines.
You know what goes great with drinks? Good food! Unique sandwiches, mouth-watering nachos, and pizzas. For dessert: house-made beer ice cream.
As above, head over to our Facebook page to view what's on the menu.
You're not alone! Why should you be? We invite you to join us at our "Group Therapy" sessions. Come out and play one of our many board games, hang with your family, or find your voice and make new friends. For our updated list of upcoming events, please head to our Facebook page!
Here is a list of our regular events. Come join us and RSVP to let us know you'll be there on its associated Facebook Event post.
Trivia Knight with Joe Sylvester
Every Thursday, 7:30p
Dollar off food and drink specials weekly! Every Thursday and Friday, 4-6p
Bend and Brew
Start with an hour long yoga session and end with a pint. Restore the mind, body, and spirit! Third Sunday of the month
Pints for Pups
The second Sunday of the month, Harvey's Hope Animal Rescue take over Liquid Therapy from 12-4. Every PINT sold gets them $1, so come help a great cause.
Dance and Drafts
Like fitness but not into yoga? We have another option. Boogie down in a 1-hour Dance2fit class, then partake of a frosty Liquid Therapy beverage.
Open Mic Comedy
Think you can make people laugh?