Dine In or Take It To Go!
Nachos - $10
Buffalo chicken | Bacon | Blu cheese | Green peppers | Green onion
BBQ Carnitas | Pineapple salsa | Green peppers | Green onion | Cilantro
Housemade Spent Grain Breadsticks with LT Beer Mustard - $8
Dos Quesadilla - $9
A 2 large flour tortillas folded in half and filled with each of the following:
- Chicken Caesar - Chicken, cheese blend, parm, bacon, green. pepper with a side of Caesar dressing
- BBQ Carnitas - Carnitas, cheese blend, bbq sauce, green onion
- Veggie - Cheese blend, green onion, green pepper, and pineapple salsa
Cheese Pizza - $7
8" flatbread crust, your choice of garlic oil or housemade pizza sauce, and a blend of cheeses
Specialty Pizza - $8
8" flatbread crust, your choice of garlic oil or housemade pizza sauce, and a blend of cheeses, and one of the following:
- Buffalo Chicken
Rice Bowl - $8
Choose from white of blackbean rice with your choice of topping:
- BBQ - chicken or carnitas, cheese, bbq sauce, pineapple salsa, green pepper, green onion, bacon
- Latin Chicken- sour cream, lettuce, green onion
Chips & Pineapple Salsa - $6
The salsa you rave about from the Tacos, but this time front and center
Grilled Cheese - $8
Thick cut artisan white bread, cheddar and american cheeses, bacon, and guac. Choice of rice or chips.
The Firehouse - $10
Pork or chicken, sweet and juicy, on a pretzel bun with a coleslaw topper. Choice of rice or chips.
Blackberry Serrano Wrap - $10
Chicken, fresh mozzarella, blackberry sauce, mayo, green peppers and onions, and lettuce. Can be warmed on a panini press or cold. Choice of rice or chips
Chicken or Carnitas Tacos - $8
2 soft shell flour tortillas with your choice of meat topped with cheese, pineapple salsa, and lettuce
Nathan's Famous Hot Dogs - $7
2 steamed dogs on brioche rolls, melted cheese, and LT beer mustard. Choice of chips or rice
Kids meal - $5
Your choice of the following, served with chips and a Hoodsie Cup
- Hot dog
- Cheese quesadilla
- Grilled cheese
Beer Ice Cream - $4
Small batches! Flavors change as they run out. Pints and larger available to order.
Ice Cream Float - $10
Choose a beer and put a scoop of your favorite offered ice cream right on top!
Hoodsie Cup - $1
Want Beer Ice Cream, but have the kids? Have your treat, and they can have theirs!
- Scotch Ale - Aromatic malts and classic hops for the style.
- Fresh Cut Grass IPA - 5 hops really add a punch to this great summer brew.
- Hazy IPA - Bright and hoppy with that classic New England style haze.
- PB&J On Wheat - with over 20 pounds of real raspberries, this is certainly a childhood treat turned into an adult pour of awesome.
- Sour Blueberry Blonde - So drinkable and perfect for the season, the 20+ pounds of blueberries and mosaic hops make this a real winner.
- FrankenStout - Dark chocolate and wheat dominate.
- Dark Roast Ale - Coffee is front and center in this awesome dark ale
- Amber Ale - Far from basic. Don't let the plain name fool you.
- South Border Lager - Corn and Munich malts accent this crushable summer lager paired with citrusy hops
- Lemon Peel Cream Ale - Think Shandy meets Porch Rocker. Lots of lemon peel, juice, and refreshment.
- Mexican Nut Brown 2.0 - A slight change on the original recipe, chocolate, cinnamon, and chipotle pepper further balance the brown ale to mimic a Mexican-style hot chocolate. Except colder. And beer.
- Orange Milkshake IPA 2.0 - More orange peel and more hops on this batch. Tasty creamy head from the nitro cap off this wonderful beverage.
Hours of Operation
Located in Nashua's historic Central Firehouse, this building has seen a hundred years of active fire service and been a gathering place since 1870. Visit today!
14 Court St. Unit B, Nashua, NH 03060
Monday/Tuesday - CLOSED
Wednesday - 12p-9p
Thursday - 12p-10p
Friday/Saturday - 12p-11p
Sunday - 12-7p
Not 21? Designated driver? Don't let the lack of ethanol deter you from liquid refreshment! We have a variety of beverages for your enjoyment. Combined with laughter, this can be the prescription that trumps all others.
Enjoyed responsibly, our adult (21+) beverages mixed with laughter, smiles, and community is just what the doctor ordered! Expect to see many of the mainstream style offerings you are accustomed to including domestic and imported ales, sours, and hybrid beers, but the name of the game is CRAFT BREWING! New flavor combinations with a little help from 3 of our favorite therapists: Grains, Hops, & Yeast.
Not into beer? We also have cider, and red and white wines.
You know what goes great with drinks? Good food! Unique sandwiches, mouth-watering nachos, and pizzas. For dessert: house-made beer ice cream.
As above, head over to our Facebook page to view what's on the menu.
You're not alone! Why should you be? We invite you to join us at our "Group Therapy" sessions. Come out and play a game, hang with your family, or find your voice and make new friends.
Joe Trivia Co
Every Thursday, 7:30p
Dollar off food and drink specials weekly! Every Thursday and Friday, 4-6p
Americana/country/funk/jam rock group. June 7, 630-930p (Facebook Event)
Bend and Brew
Start with an hour long yoga session and end with a pint. Restore the mind, body, and spirit! June 8, 1030-1130a (Sign up here)
Cornhole for a Cause
Teaming with Habitat for Humanity! June 8, 1130-4p (Sign up here)
Sonic Avionics Returns to Liquid Therapy
Live funk and soul. So good! June 14, 630-930 (Facebook Event)
Jeff Mrozek - Live!
Acoustic guitar for your listening pleasure. June 29, 630-930 (Facebook Event)
Jon Pond Returns to Liquid Therapy
He puts on quite a show, welcome him back! August 17, 730-1030