Dine In or Take It To Go!
- Nachos - $10
- honey buffalo chicken, bacon, green pepper, green onion, blue cheese, and a cheese blend all grace this delicious corn chip concoction
- Grilled Cheese - $7
- guac, bacon, and a cheese blend on either white or rye bread. Served with potato chips
- Pizza - $12
- homemade beer crust with spent grains from our brewing process topped with garlic oil, pepperoni, caramelized onion, and fresh mozz
- Roasted Garlic Chicken Chili - $8
- shredded chicken, white beans, plenty of roasted garlic and caramelized onion, and a zesty chipotle bite make this a stick-to-your-bones winter favorite. Topped with bacon, green onion, sour cream, and tortilla chips for dipping!
- Blackberry Serrano Wrap - $10
- LT blackberry sauce, herbed mayo, chicken, green onion, green pepper, lettuce, and fresh mozz, pressed until amazing
- Breadsticks with Beer Mustard - $8
- both items made with our beer right in our kitchen
- Beer Ice Cream - $4
- Nearly half of the base is made with our beer! Rich, creamy, and delicious. Past flavors include: Gingerbread Man, Mexican Nut Brown, Lemon Vanilla, Chocolate Coconut Porter, Coffee Porter, and Cinnamon Cookie. Can be special ordered from pints to gallons. Ask for details
- Pumpkin Latte Porter - Pumpkin spice meets coffee porter. With lactose.
- Gingerbread Man Brown Ale - Tasting just like the brewer's mom's gingerbread cookie he grew up with, this definitely has become a seasonal favorite.
- Oatmeal Brown Ale - Made with plenty of oatmeal and Special Belgium malt, raisin and plum are front and center on this malty delicious beverage.
- Cherry DIPA - Nearly 10lbs of real cherries went into this batch. Matched with some fruity hops, get it before it's gone.
- El Dorado Sour - A lovely sour hopped with US hops
- Coming Soon
- Citra Pale Ale 2.0 - Plenty of mango, passion fruit, and juice with a bit of pepper from the Warrior hop variety used to bitter
- Lemon Ginger Pale Ale - With pounds of both real lemon peel and fresh ginger root, this is a clean and refreshing brew.
- Cinnamon Cookie Cream Ale - Cinnamon and coffee meet a light cream ale. Look for the peppery bite at the end from the spices used
- Coconut Porter - Coffee and chocolate malts give a great backbone which smooth into a creamy coconut finish.
- Strawberry Rhubarb Cream Ale - 8 pounds of strawberries and 7 pounds of rhubarb give this typically sweeter style beer a nice tartness. Easy drinking.
- Chocolate Mint Stout - Roasted malty deliciousness, brewed with Special Dark chocolate and real peppermint leaves.
Hours of Operation
Monday/Tuesday - CLOSED
Wednesday - 12p-9p
Thursday - 12p-10p
Friday/Saturday - 12p-11p
Sunday - 12-7p
Not 21? Designated driver? Don't let the lack of ethanol deter you from liquid refreshment! We have a variety of beverages for your enjoyment. Combined with laughter, this can be the prescription that trumps all others.
Enjoyed responsibly, our adult (21+) beverages mixed with laughter, smiles, and community is just what the doctor ordered! Expect to see many of the mainstream style offerings you are accustomed to including domestic and imported ales, sours, and hybrid beers, but the name of the game is CRAFT BREWING! New flavor combinations with a little help from 3 of our favorite therapists: Grains, Hops, & Yeast.
Head to our Facebook Page to see our latest offerings.
You know what goes great with drinks? Good food! Unique sandwiches, mouth-watering nachos, and pizzas. For dessert: house-made beer ice cream.
As above, head over to our Facebook page to view what's on the menu.
You're not alone! Why should you be? We invite you to join us at our "Group Therapy" sessions. Come out and play a game, hang with your family, or find your voice and make new friends.
Joe Trivia Co
Every Thursday starting Jan 17. 7:30p
Cornhole League @ Liquid Therapy
Every Wednesday starting 2/20/19 (Registration still open)
Sonic Avionics @ Liquid Therapy
Live Funk & Soul music. 3/9/19, 6:30-930p